Oh my! I know I have been gone for a while. There has been so much going on that I have neglected my blog :'(, but I am back now!!!! I missed you all.
So as I’ve said so many times, I LOVE FALL!!! and I think my children notice how much I love fall too. They have been so excited about baking and they are begging to make all things pumpkin.
I’ve been watching the Food Network channel and searching Pinterest (of course!!!) for inspiration for fun DIY crafts, family outings, and baking goods that I want to make with the little ones. Of course they want to make everything in one day, but momma bear has to spread these family activities up.
Here is my list:
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Make pumpkin pie or pumpkin cheesecake (although my husband won’t eat it)
- Make and decorate fall themed cupcakes
- Make and decorate fall themed cookies
- Visit and Apple/Pear Orchard
- Spiritual themed pumpkin carving
- Make a wreath for the front door
- Cook apple chips
- Take fall family photos
Feel free to share the things you want to do with your family this fall season.
Follow me on Snapchat: @mykindbeautiful
Follow me on Instagram: @My_Own_Kind_Ofbeautiful